Friday, March 13, 2015

Housework and two new Easter Bunnies Made.

Today was cold because of the wind. No dog walking for me today.
After doing the chickens I could not feel my hands. Time for gloves.
Did the usual school/college run, Archie asleep in his carrier next to me.
Then the best bit after feeding the rest of the animals. I make myself a hot choc
put the kitchen t.v on and got out my laptop. With Archie on my lap and the
other dogs all sleeping around me. Today I watched May The Best House Win
and to my surprise I knew one of the home owners, so that was strange seeing them
on my t.v.
Hang up some washing, put the dishwasher on.
Then decided I needed more bunnies. As Archie was still asleep on my lap
I hand sewed them. Which took a lot longer but was relaxing.


I used the same pattern that I made my lavender rabbit.







I cut out quite a few but only managed to make two before I got bored and
needed to do other things.





I used beads for their eyes and nose and put a large bead on the back for their tails.











I also put another wreath up in the kitchen and added bright ribbons for Spring.




My bunnies have joined my green lavender one on my kitchen windowsill.
 




Sun was coming in through the window for a change.








Always nice to fit in a bit of creative making between the everyday things.


What did you do today?

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Gill. Still need to do more for Easter.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  2. I really like your bunnies! You window with them and the pretty flowers looks delightful! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windowsill looks pretty but now have to add more decorations to rest of house Teresa.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  3. Hello Rosezeeta,
    Your little bunnies turned out very cute. They look very sweet on your sun filled window. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit and for the kind comment. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana. Started with one bunnie now have three who knows how many before I stop....watch this space.
      have a great weekend.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  4. I love your bunnies, I must get sorted out Easter will soon be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I start early because I like to just add bits as Imake or buy them.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  5. Sweet bunnies, and the wreath is gorgeous.
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. The wreath I have had for ages I just keep changing it for the season.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  6. It looks very festive over at yours. I love the ribbony wreath.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mum. It is getting there. I love Easter.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  7. It sounds like a perfect day, love the little bunnies.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very simple but then sometimes that's best Meredith.
      Have cut out more but I will make them to go with Easter Eggs as a extra present.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  8. Oh,how did I miss this post lol.I absolutely adore those bunnies,lovely wreath,love the lace.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lee. Hope you have had a nice weekend.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete