Wednesday, July 08, 2015

MY DAISY BUNTING.


 




                      I always make a lot of bunting because I like to have a change



                      This is hand knitted which I have sewn felt daisy's on.


 

                                    I love the effect.
                                    I might try other flowers.








                                                                   Watch this space.


                       Do you remember the retro cabinet I up cycled.
                       Well I have decided to keep it. (Well for the moment)You know me always
                       changing. I have put it in the corner of my lounge and filled it with
                       my craft bits.    It is also very handy for my lamp and phone.

                       And at the moment for the fan.












                                     Still deciding if it will stay there for long.

2 comments:

  1. The bunting looks great and you could even do a different flower on each flag. I like the cabinet, it looks good in your lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet. Yes will try a different flower next time. Cabinet really useful in lounge.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete