Sunday, November 01, 2015

BOOT FAIR TREASURES- BARBIE DOLLS WITH NEW KNITTED DRESSES

I picked these dolls up at a local boot fair.
After a clean up and  a hair tidy up, they needed some new clothes.
So I knitted them all dresses.
















The dresses are all the same. Made up in two pieces with a tiny button on one shoulder,
so you can take it off. They look so much more happy now.

And I must admit a couple have found their way onto my shelf at home.


Hope you all had a Spooky Halloween............


I had a quiet one crafting but stayed up late watching t.v. Not Horror films I  get too scared.

Today I went to a local Brocante and found a couple of Xmas presents and of course a couple
of bits I COULD NOT LEAVE BEHIND.....You know me.

Archie and Blossom came with me and made a new doggie friend.......

So a good afternoon was had and the sun shone.
I will show you in a later post what I bought.

Enjoy your evening.


Rosezeeta x

10 comments:

  1. I love your new Barbies and their dresses are so pretty. Knitting things that small takes lots of patience and you did a wonderful job. They DO look happy. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betsy. I was going to put more details on the dresses but liked them plain.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  2. I always feel sorry for the discarded Barbie dolls when I see them in charity shops, so I'm glad you've given some a new home and lovely dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Janet lots out there. Such a shame.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  3. Those little dresses are so cute and how different
    they look using a variety of colours.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure which one is my favourite colour Anita.

      Delete
  4. I tell you what I saw yesterday at the car boot, was a Sindy wardrobe, not sure if they are worth anything, wish I had picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could not tell you if it was worth anything but Sindy Dolls are quite collectable but only if in really good condition etc.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  5. That's the second time! I saw you way back at Kit Hill, and I was at the Brocante on Sunday. We bought a beautiful clock for our Mantel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy. Yes the Brocante was so lovely and what a beautiful day it turned out. I bought a Xmas present so can not mention that but I bought a Beswick Chihuahua, Could not leave that there. A Xmas Candle holder and wooden butter
    making things.. The clock sounds nice. Oh Wendy what a shame, Please next time say Hi. Are you going to the St Dominics Xmas Craft Fair it's on Thurs to Sat this week. I would recommend such lovely things made by local people and you can get a lovely tea/ coffee and cake. Let me know maybe we can meet for a coffee and chat.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete