Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bertie Charlie and Baileys Weekly Adventures-Sun And Fun.


                     Hi everyone. Sun in Cornwall Hip Hip Hooray!


                                           What game shall we play today?


                                       We can play hide and seek. You hide Bailey.
          But be careful of that black stuff , I think mum is changing the garden again...


                                            99, 100       Ready or not.


                                                          I think Bailey came this way.


                                           They will never find me here.



                                                 I can't see him Charlie.



                                                             Ha! Ha! Here I am.


                                                              I'm the Winner!.


                               Bye everyone see you all next time. Enjoy the sun...

No comments

Post a Comment