Saturday, March 12, 2016

A FEW NEW BITS FOR THE HOME



My home maybe full but there is always room for a few more bits.

This is my new bunny who has taken up a spot on my record player.







This is a new wall hanging/picture. It is a glass picture made by a very talented
craft lady. Love the flowers and the colours were perfect for my house.





I picked these up. The sweet sign is on my sweet tree now. And the pretty thing sign is on
my tree in the kitchen. Love the colourful letters.











My sweet tree, which I have put on a wooden tray which gets filled with sweets,
everyday. Because the sweets seem to vanish! The cloth angel I found at a charity
shop. I added the heart.




                                                            Rosezeeta x

6 comments:

  1. Rosezeeta I love the idea of the candy dish...except I would eat it all! Nobody except Hubby and I here and I have the sweet tooth in the family. Your pretty hearts and sign are perfect. What a nice gift. Did you make the bunny on the record player? So cute!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am the same Betsy. No I did not make the bunny. But had to have him.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I like to fill my home with pretty things Julie.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  3. I adore that bunny soooo cute,wow what a good idea a sweet tree,you are sooooo clever,love the signs and the beautiful glass picture soooo pretty.Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee. So many pretty things out there I could buy them all. I have to sit on my hands quite a lot of the time. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful sun.
      Rosezeeta x

      Delete