Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Lucky Find Of The Day- Kitchen Chair


I found this kitchen chair in a local shop close by me. They wanted £32.00 but I got them to drop to £25.00
I love a  bargain and whatever the price tag I always have fun trying to get it cheaper and 9 out of 10 times I
do...


It fits nicely in my kitchen and looks right at home with a cushion and granny blanket. Bailey thinks it's great too...But it's Mums Chair not his.

I'm not sure of the colour it is a very orange pine. NOT MY TASTE. So I think I will have to paint it in the summer.

What do you think, any ideas on colour?

2 comments:

  1. it will look amazing whatever colour you choose....look forward to seeing the finished project x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely chair and it will paint up lovely.I did our pine chairs in the summer last year in New White by Farrow and Ball which came up lovely.

    ReplyDelete