Thursday, June 20, 2013

How Many More Squares To Go!

I love to knit and crochet.  I have been knitting since a child and remember sitting around the fire in the evening with my parents knitting. My Nan who was wonderful at most craft things  taught me to crochet.
I can only do very basic crochet but this has always got me by.


                   My daughter has asked me to make her a Granny Blanket to take with her to Uni.


                                            I 'am trying to make it as colourful as possible.


                         I am trying to do a few squares every night. But it seems never ending.

                                                 Let alone sewing each one in place.

I know it will be loved and appreciated when it is finished. And I like to think it will make her room at campus seem a little like home. (I am such a mum I know).....

                                       HELP HOW MANY SQUARES TO GO!!!!!!!



                                   Will show you when it is finished. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. It's looking lovely! I expect you've got 'til next September to finish it, so a fair bit of time. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be lovely and if ever she is homesick she will be able to wrap herself in it and think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning x and made with love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she will feel all the love you put into that every time she uses it. So lovely for her and such cheerful colors, it should brighten her days.

    ReplyDelete