Saturday, June 22, 2013

LEFT OVER WOOL. Up cycle a cushion..

                      I never know what to do with all that left over wool from other projects.

I was getting bored with my old floral cushions. They were getting a little faded and tired. So they needed to be up cycled.


                                    I used up some old wool and did four squares each side. 


If I get bored with the colours I have only to turn it over. I love it so much I will make another. Not sure what colours it will be depends what wool is left over.

                                      What side do you like the most?

3 comments:

  1. I think I like the bottom one best.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this! So crafty :) I like both sides x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of them, but if had to choose I would pick the bottom one as I love red. I am so glad you posted this because I was going to make your afghan like that and then decided I couldn't wait that long to get a blanket on my couch for winter, so I am doing Lucy's (Attic24) Granny Stripe. But I still love your knitted squares so this will be perfect to cover my pillows on the couch using the leftover yarn..brilliant! Thank you so much Rosezetta!!
    By the way, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love the background of your blog..blue, polka-dots and hearts. ;o)

    ReplyDelete