Monday, June 17, 2013

WISH YOU WERE HERE.

                                               HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

Was really organised for a change. Brought two cards one for my father and one for my husband from the children. Posted them both on Thursday so they would not be late. (My husbands working away  at the moment). Spoke to my Dad who received his card. But no card arrived for my husband. Dam!
So card somewhere in the postal system or arrived on someones else's doorstep. Just my Luck.


So just to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY from all of us. Wish you could of been here. We will arrange a special treat for you when you are here.



                                     Hope you all had a lovely Fathers Day.

As you are probably aware Google friend connect is likely to disappear by the end of the month so follow me on Blog Lovin.


No comments

Post a Comment