Sunday, April 13, 2014

A POST AT LONG LAST !!!!!! UP CYCLED KNITTED PROJECT.



















Hi everyone. I have finally got daughters lap top set up and have started editing pictures for you.
I still do not have a camera ( if you read my blog you will know I have had many things pack up recently).
So I am still using phone. So quality is not as good , Sorry.  Which in its self caused me a problem ........
I have spent days, hours each evening trying to transfer pictures which did not transfer or just copied the same picture ten times,thus having to spend more hours deleting the copies.   You can imagine I have not been happy!!!!!

Anyway fingers crossed things will go well now. So here's my first post for a while.


I always have lots of wool left over from other projects. Here is what I did with the last lot.



                                           A few knitted squares.

                 
                                                           All joined in a row.




                                                         Then joined into a square.


                                                             Can you guess yet.






                                        My daughter did not want this fluffy bean bag.





                                  I thought it was too good to get rid of. So I Up Cycled it.




And because I wrapped my knitted squares tightly. It went from a square bean bag to a round one.





                                 What do you think? Do you like the before or after?




                            I think it looks really sweet with my Vintage floral chair.







I have a backlog of posts to do for you.  So will try my best to catch up. Please bear with me.


Rosezeeta. x

No comments

Post a Comment