Wednesday, April 23, 2014

BERTIE CHARLIE AND BAILEYS WEEKLY ADVENTURES-LOOK WHAT DAD MADE.
















                                       Dad was home for Easter Holidays.



                                          And look what he made for us.










                                           He made it out of recycled wood.


                               Bertie , Charlie .   Look I am helping Dad.
                               He said watch this green thing..
                               And make sure it does not move.



                                            It's now finished.And we love it.



                                  Mum says she is going to sand and paint it now.

                                    Just the right size for the three of us.


                                                     Woof Woof for now.

                            Mum says she will let you know what it is in a later post.

                                       We have got to keep the secret.!






































































































5 comments:

  1. So much fun for your pups! Thank you for your visit and nice comment! I see you are a recent new blogger. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess i am just silly! Another look showed me you have been blogging awhile! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy.Jacqueline.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dog bed?? I'm intrigued! :)
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't look like the pups are going to let Mum have their new porch! Waiting to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete