Thursday, April 17, 2014

VALENTINES DAY. A SURPRISE IN THE POST.



















Husband working away, daughter at Uni. So I wasn't expecting anything for Valentines Day.


Then this arrived. Such a lovely surprise and really made my day , knowing they were all thinking about me.
It was from my husband , daughter and son.









The flowers were all wrapped in red and green tissue paper and it came with a card and a box of flower chocolates. JUST PERFECT.


                                               The chocolates did not last long.


                                  The flowers were a mix of pinks, reds and oranges.








                                                   So pretty.





                                                   Lovely for my blue vase.











I adore flowers and if I could afford it, I would have them all around the house everyday.


                                    A perfect present for me.  Thank you.

No comments

Post a Comment