Friday, January 23, 2015

A PHOTO SHOOT WITH ARCHIE WEARING HIS BLUE T-SHIRT-PART TWO

 
                                          Part two- Photo Shoot of Archie wearing blue t-shirt.


                                          Lots more cute pictures.


                                          This is one of his favourite tops.

                                          It says     'Don't be fooled by my size.




                                                Trying to kill the sheep!






 

                                                                    Not sure who's winning.



















                                                                          I think Archie has won.








                                                        Archie doing his' I think I look so cool.'




 
 

8 comments:

  1. Just a few words - I love Archie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. Love your craft space, it is fun to have an area all to yourself.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith. Enjoying having all my craft bits in one space.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  3. Michelle. He is but I think he knows it now.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!!! how cute is This little chappie...:o) what a sweetheart!
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mau. He is really cute but very delicate.I have done lots more outfit shoots with him. Watch this space.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete