Sunday, January 18, 2015

HANDMADE FLOWER BUNTING



                                         My kitchen being white is looking a bit plain.
                                         So I thought I would brighten it up with some flowers.
                                         Handmade Felt Flowers.


                                          I brought a packet of felt a while ago so I did not have to spend any money.
                                          And everything else I already had.



                                          First I cut some shapes out of paper.



 
 
Then I cut the same shapes out of felt.
 









                               I hand sewed all the flowers adding a button to the centre of each flower.



                               Then I attached them all to some pretty pink braid I had.





                       I wanted them to look very handmade so I added stitching around each flower.

















                                       Very spring like flowers. To cheer me up in this cold spell.

6 comments:

  1. Funny, I just looked at my kitchen window thinking that my crochet flower bunting needs updating, or washing. I like your felt flowers very much, cheerful indeed. Thanks for stopping by earlier, it is good to see new visitors on the blog. Have a lovely week. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine thank you for your comments. I might add more flowers to the house.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  2. Cheap, and very cheerful, just the job x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. simple living. Cheap cheerful and quick to make.....
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  3. The bunting is lovely.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete