Thursday, November 28, 2013

BERTIE CHARLIE AND BAILEYS WEEKLY ADVENTURES. TRYING TO BE BRAVE.

Hi everyone sorry we have not been around for a while . We have been keeping nice and warm by the Mums Aga.


Mums grass has still not grown. I don't like that brown stuff it gets all over my paws.




                               Charlie my stones bigger than yours



                What's that smell? has a mouse been this way. or worst a cat!




                                                      I will keep guard.



I will help you Charlie. But if it gets much darker can we go in. I don't like the dark.




                                      Let me check this way Charlie



                                            The greenhouse is clear.



I just like this big stone. Can I take it inside. I think it will fit in my bed. Can I .....
Don't be silly Bailey.....


That's it Bertie you take that side of the garden . I will take the other. No cats or mice allowed here.



If we see one what do we do Charlie.       AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH      RUN BERTIE RUN!


O.k everybody. I think it's now time for bed. We will patrol tomorrow night. Bailey leave that stone.

                         Goodnight everybody. See you all soon.

                                 Keep warm by your Aga.

No comments

Post a Comment