Monday, November 04, 2013

FROM PLAIN TO FLORAL-FARMHOUSE KITCHEN MAKEOVER.

I have been very busy with life here. But decided I have had enough of plain walls.
So I have decorated my kitchen.


Do you want to see


It;s a lovely birds and trees wallpaper called Paradise. It is in my favorite ice cream colours.
I had a tough time putting it up as my walls are all wonky and not a nice straight wall anywhere. Thar;s what you get in a old house !


I only planned on doing a feature wall by my table but after doing that wall I loved it so much I have done the entire kitchen except the Aga wall. It looks so cosy and warm now, but my kitchen can take it because it is so large.



Even my curtains on my door match because I have always been drawn to these colours.



Its not for everyone but I am a floral type of person. The more floral the better.

What do you think. Love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosezeeta, just catching up! I love your wallpaper, just perfect, so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne . I thought it was time for a change. But I know it's not everybodies taste.

    ReplyDelete