Friday, November 29, 2013

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS- DECORATIONS IN THE GARDEN.

                   Starting to feel like Christmas here in Cornwall.




So I thought I would start putting some decorations up. I never rush this as I always change my mind
and like to add to my colour scheme bit by bit. So I will share with you over a few posts.



I thought I would start by decorating the garden. I have lots of baubles. The trees look so bare and as you approach the house I wanted to pretty it up,



       



                  I have added a couple of Ginger Bread Men.







            Lots of lovely baubles in all my favourite colours.




                           And a couple of  Snowdrops.      



                   Hope you like my tree. More decorations to come.

                                                 Have a Happy Friday.


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I have never thought to trim up the trees outside with baubles.

    ReplyDelete