Saturday, January 11, 2014

GREEN TREASURES














                           











                   MY BARGAIN OF THE DAY !

                Some days you just come across a great bargain.
                I found these green bottles in a market.
                They had loads in a box. So I was able to pick my own.



                    They had dug them out of the ground around Cornwall.




                                  They only cost 50p each.........



                I put some dried roses I had done in the large one.
                And left the other two empty.
            They look really pretty when the sun. (Yes I did say Sun)
                       shines through them.


                              I love a pretty Bargain.
                                     Don't you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've landed here on a blog hop and noticed your bottles. We bought some for pennies quite a few years ago and have them on display in our kitchen. They come in handy as vases as well as decoration.
    http://mumssimplylivingblogat.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/collections-bottles.html
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete