Friday, January 03, 2014

VINTAGE TREASURES- AND TWO OF THEM!






















                               I love charity shopping. You never know what you will find.


                    Sometimes I can go and come back empty handed and disappointed.


                And sometimes on those rare occasions something just jumps out at me.


                          This is what I found on one of the good days.








                           Two  serving dishes. I love the simple yellow flowers.



                           They were only £2.00 each and are perfect.



                                           My bargain of the day!

2 comments:

  1. I so agree....I was just at one today and found some treasures for my home. Your blog is lovely...thank you for visiting me the other day. Happy New Year from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St Barts’ luxe bohemian lifestyle are offering our customers high quality Vintage Furniture ,Hamptons Furniture,which are highly appreciated by our customers.

    ReplyDelete