Saturday, October 06, 2012

My Lucky Finds-Vintage China

This weekend I visited one of my local Boot Fairs. I love browsing the various stalls, You never
know what you might find. Here are some of my bargains1


I found this two handled sugar basin. It is really sweet with the flowers and the gold trim.


Next I found a lady selling lots of cups and saucers. I had to stop myself  from buying them all.
This one is a floral delight.

 
The birds on this set make it really special.


 
Simple design but it makes a change.
 

 
 
The green of the foliage are in a nice pastel shade.
 

 
What a lovely lemon set.
 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my finds. All the above only cost me approx £6.00
If the sun keeps shining I will be at more fairs, hunting out the bargains. So keep your fingers crossed for October Sun!

No comments

Post a Comment