Sunday, December 23, 2012

Xmas Decorations made from my garden.

Just a short post to show what I did today. I wanted to add a bit more green to my kitchen for Xmas.


I cut various greenery including lavender from my garden. and found some pink ribbon .


I simply used string to attach it to one of my kitchen wall shelves and then added the pretty pink bow.


When I  have time I will dry some sliced oranges and add to it. Then it will smell as good as it looks without costing me hardly anything.  It goes perfectly with my vintage bottles I have on the shelf below.( As I have shown you in a previous post.)

Once you have secured your greenery you can go as mad as you like . Maybe adding baubles or
cinnamon sticks Maybe.match it to your colour scheme....

                                   IT'S CHRISTMAS HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful..the orange slices will smell so yummy!

    ReplyDelete