Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Bertie Charlies and Baileys Weekly Adventures -Santa's arrived.!

Hi everybody we had a great time at Christmas. We got new rope toys and chocolate buttons our favourite....


It was Bailey's first Christmas!  Bailey they are not all of yours.........................................



That's right Bailey . Santa has left you those two presents. Now all you need to do is open them.



Just watch me bailey, I will show you how it's done. You must be careful not to eat the paper.
Mum likes to collect it and does something called recycling?


 
I'm not opening my presents until mum takes this hat of me. I feel silly!
 
Oh Charlie it's fun Bailey and I have ours on.Have you seen mum with that paper one on her head, now that is silly.
 
We loved Christmas day we all got a lovely roast dinner of mum, then we had a lovely sleep in the afternoon, what a wonderful day.
 
Here's to 2013
 
Bertie, Charlie and Bailey wish you A very Happy New year.
 
Thank you for popping by.
Look forward to our many adventures this year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you all Rosezeeta...I hope you have a wonderful 2013...Your little dogs are so sweet!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete