Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bertie Charlies and Baileys Weekly Adventures-A little play then a NAP!

Hi everyone. Thought we would do a short post today. Mum has been very busy  tidying the house. Don't know why we like it the way it is. The more mess the better!



I'm the king of the castle. You two are the dirty rascals Ha! Ha!


Bertie I can't get on the chair like Charlie but perhaps I can climb on you instead...


No Bailey I'm not a chair. Lets play another game. Are you playing Charlie?



Not at the moment, I think I might take a nap here before Mum realises I'm on her chair.


                                                 Lets play had. Your it Bailey



Bailey I don't think you understand this game! You are suppose to run. I prefer to play roll on my back Bertie.


I love to roll on my back too.  In fact I might have a Nap while I'm down here.


Sleep is what I do best. Goodnight Bertie and Bailey. Goodnight Everybody.

1 comment:

  1. aahhh what a sweet post they look like they had great fun :-) Bless them. I bet they keep you on your toes. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment about my bathroom. I will pop back again soon now i have found you. dee x

    ReplyDelete