Saturday, September 14, 2013

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY- SWEET SIXTEEN.

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU               HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

                                               My son is now 16





                     I can't believe that time has passed so quickly.



                                          Lots of presents and cards.



                                    Not forgetting a large chocolate cake.

                    A lovely day was had by all. Here's to the next one!


































2 comments:

  1. Yahoooo...happy birthday...16 years old is such a special time. You are one sweet mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday - and my 16 year old has just come home from another 16th birthday party this morning (so tired... it seems nobody slept at all...). It's a great age, I think!

    Thanks for your comment too - glad you like my sweet mirror. I'm looking at it as I type!

    ReplyDelete