Wednesday, September 18, 2013

HAND MADE WITH LOTS OF LOVE.


                     I thought I would show you the finished result.





This is a granny blanket I have crocheted for my daughter. She is going to Uni this week and asked me to make it for her to take. I haven't done one like this for ages and had forgotten how much hard work it was.
It has taken me months to make and I thought It would not be finished in time. But tonight I sewed the last square on . This has been a labour of love. My daughter loves it so that is all that matters and I hope it makes her student digs feel a little more like home.

4 comments:

  1. I love it, very pretty and made with lots of love for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am trying to do a giant granny square for my teenage son. He has just turned 13. I'll probably finish it in time for him to start Uni. Lol. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so vibrant, no wonder your daughter loves it, I would too. It would take me decades to make that. I've been working a patchwork quilt for my son's 21st ... um, its been a long time in the making, he turns 35 next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special blanket made for your daughter. It will be lovely for her to have it with her at Uni.... and a bit of home, made by you.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete