Thursday, December 19, 2013

MORE CHRISTMAS TOUCHES AROUND MY FARMHOUSE.

              Hi everyone. Can't believe how close to the big day!

I thought I would show you some more of my decorations around our farmhouse.


I brought this Gingerbread bunting from a charity shop for £2.50 a bargain. They are so cute.




                       I put them across my kitchen mirror, it looked a bit plain.


                             Each Gingerbread man is a different colour.




               They are attached on a thin gold cord with two pink hearts in between.







I made some paper snow flakes and hang them on pink ribbon. These are on my stable front door.


And my paper balls. I brought them off E Bay. They were approx just over £6.00 for the three.
I put a small hook in the ceiling to hang them. They are in the corner of my lounge near my pink dresser.



      I have added a blue and silver garland in our snug room. and some coloured baubles.




         Our cards are hanging on the stairs with the childrens knitted stockings.


I have added a few more bits outside . I will show you them next time.

Well off to wrap a few more presents....

1 comment:

  1. Very festive. I think I have probably gone over the top with ours this year! Every room is decorated.

    ReplyDelete