Saturday, December 07, 2013

MY CHRISTMAS TWIG TREE



             My Twig tree starts with some twigs cut from the garden.




                Sometimes I spray paint the twigs but this year I keep them natural.



                                                You need a large vase.



Fill completely with twigs. Cut the top so they are all the same height approx. But try not to be too perfect. My twigs still have buds on.

Next decorate to go with your colour scheme. Mine is multi colours this year.






         It's already looking great but this twig tree has a special purpose!

              You will have to wait for a later post to find out.

6 comments:

  1. I love the twig tree! I just saw in a magazine some twigs painted white and loaded with twinkle lights I might try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer thank you. If you pop by my next post you will see the finished tree and what the real purpose of it was for.
    I do one of these for Easter as well.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely, Rosezeeta. It's very natural looking but also delicate. I love your kitchen, it's so pretty and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jennifer. I have had new lights put in, yesterday over my table.
    still hole where old light was. So will try to do a post without showing this. Until I make it good.
    Rosezeeta..

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your twig tree & gorgeous kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Deb. I will be posting lots more of my Christmas decorations soon.Some shop brought and some homemade.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete