Saturday, December 07, 2013

NEW KNITTED BUNTING FOR MY FARMHOUSE.


You can never have enough bunting.

So as I'm in a knitting mood this is what I made.

                                                          First the triangles




              Then knit the cord to hang the triangles. And attach them.


                                     All attached evenly spaced.

                   The colours I used are to go  with the rest of the house.



                                 Pride of place in the lounge




                                         More knitting projects to come.

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely and its simplicity looks really nice with the fireplace and burner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne. I agree I like that it is so plain.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete