Saturday, May 03, 2014

BERTIE CHARLIE AND BAILEYS WEEKLY ADVENTURES- YELLOW BRICK ROAD.




















                                             Mum gave us all a haircut the other day.



                                                      Bertie had the most cut off.




                   Charlie can run faster now, but not when I tickle his nose.





                     Bailey I've got much better things to do like sniffing this grass







                                        I'll sniff over here for your Charlie.




                                                 What are we looking for?




                                     It might be behind this rock thing.




                                                  Can I join in this game.




                                                      Follow me.







                                          Where did Charlie go




                                                   This way Bailey




                            Mum calls our mud path . The Yellow Brick Road. Don't know why.










I'm the winner. Bailey and Bertie are still on the yellow Brick Road.
We have had a lot of fun today out in the sun. So I will say bye for them Woof! Woof! Woof!

No comments

Post a Comment