Monday, May 19, 2014

SMALL FENCES FOR SMALL DOGS.



















I have been doing lots of work in my garden.
I have had to put up mini picket fences around my veg patch.
To keep Bertie, Charlie and Bailey off.
They kept running over the Spinach and lettuce.
Not giving it a chance to grow.









They think I have made them new areas to play and dig in.

And don't understand when I chase them off.

After doing everything from seeds. I would like to have some veg to eat.




        I have had to make more beds.
       As I have quite a lot in my greenhouse.
       Which will need to be put out soon.
       I have put in some carrots and beetroot in these beds so far.




I have put a low string to try to stop the dogs from running over the beds.

  Bertie and Charlie seem to understand.
  But Bailey just sees it as a game with me
.Well he is only young.



              Charlie is keeping an eye on Bailey for me.




                Spot the shadow. IT'S ME!  And a tree.




       Charlie was thinking about taking a short cut.
       But Mum was there! Ha Ha.

4 comments:

  1. ha ha, I look after my sisters new puppy sometimes & she is a horror in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put netting over my new seeds to stop the birds and yesterday I found Charlie under it digging a hole! I thought Joanne that they would be good now they are three but they are still like puppies.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the fences do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After doing everything from seeds. I would like to have some veg to eat.http://commercialfencetampa.com/

    ReplyDelete