Monday, December 15, 2014

CHARITY SHOP FINDS FOR HOME.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I thought I would show you my latest
finds from charity shops.
 
The first is a hanging doll
 



                                    I love the saying on her dress.
                                    So sweet.



                               
                                      The next thing I could not resist was a wooden
                                      fairy.  Perfect for this time of year.
                                      They are both in my kitchen.
                          









                                          Have you had any great finds ?
                                        
                                          Love to hear.


No comments

Post a Comment