Wednesday, December 24, 2014

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS IN MY PORCH

















                                I love making my porch and front door
                                very welcoming at Christmas.

                          
                                This year I have added battery lights to
                                my door wreath.





                                     I have put my Vintage Linen bin in the porch
                                     with my mini tree (The top of my large tree)
                                     see previous post.





                                   More baubles with misteltoe in the middle.






                                    And my hanging bird cage which has plants in.
                                    Which was a Birthday present from a friend.      










                                        I might make or find something else to put on the
                                        linen box , in front of the tree. I feel it needs an angel
                                        or something.
                       
                                

No comments

Post a Comment