Friday, December 19, 2014

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS IN MY LOUNGE.
















                                 This is how I have decorated my lounge
                                  for Christmas.


                                I brought these hearts and stars from Tescos's.
                                I added the baubles and ribbon.
                                They are held perfectly in place by my marbles.







                                                       My main tree




                                          My Santa musical snowglobe.



                                     My musical Snowglobe I got for Christmas last year.





                                     My felt angel. I brought from St Dominc's craft fair.
                                     And my glass angel I brought from a charity shop.



                                     The childrens Christmas Stockings. I knitted.
                




                                                 And our advent candle.




                                          Hope you have enjoyed looking around.

1 comment:

  1. Your decorations are lovely, I do like the vase of marbles supporting the hearts and stars. I would copy but my marbles went west years ago.

    ReplyDelete