Monday, December 29, 2014

NEW CHAIR FOR THE LOUNGE




                                               In my lounge I have two Laura Ashley Sofas .
                                               I also had a small low vintage floral armchair.
                                               Which is pretty but more a bedroom chair because it
                                               is so low.
                                              So just before the Christmas shopping rush.
                                              I brought myself a new chair,which is the
                                              right height and more practical.








                      The colour is just perfect and it was really useful over Christmas.
                      And very comfortable.
     
                      Have you brought any new furniture lately?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely chair. I have many Indian antique chairs that may not be exactly comfortable but I like the way they look. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete