Tuesday, December 16, 2014

SAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Archie pics


















                    Archie my new puppy Chihuahua
                    is wrapping the whole family round his finger.
                    I call him my pom pom now.
                   To show you how small his is.
                   I thought I would share with you a picture
                   of my son holding him.





                                    Archie really loves being with him.
                                    Maybe it's a boy thing.
                                


                                    Now for some more cute pics of Archie.





                                             On my lap yet again!

















                                   No more  Ahhhhhhh till next time.

1 comment: